Friday 20 July 2012

My Passive Income Report [May 2012]

Time really flies as we get into the summer months – all you want to do is sit outside, enjoy the warm weather, and relax.   I did a lot of that May, as I saw my online business finally settle down and begin improving again.

May was a lot of fun in a “what the hell am I doing?” kind of way, as I splurged with a couple of fairly large purchases (for my personal life, not internet business).  I’ll explain more on that below.

Let’s dig into May’s report…

A Brief Overview of May

Income was up in May, and although I’m still very far away from where I once was, I’m happy with the direction that things are heading.  It’s becoming more and more clear to me that it probably isn’t worth spending time and money building and investing in assets with questionable value.

Even though these types of projects don’t cost much and don’t consume a lot of time individually, it all adds up.  Sometimes I look back on all the time I spent on micro niche sites and wonder what I would’ve created had I put all of that energy into one or two larger projects.



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:Earning Dude is not responsible for the usage of the information provided in this website. Any risks taken by the end user are with the understanding that the author is not liable for any losses incurred by the user.