Saturday 21 July 2012

Bringing Niche Sites Back from the Dead, Part 1 [Case Study]

Given all of Google’s recent changes, I thought it would be interesting to take a few of my good sites that lost rankings, and see if I can recover them.  I’m a big fan of case studies, so whenever possible, I like to document these types of experiments and make them public for all of you to read.

This experiment could ultimately fail, but I think it’ll be a good learning experience for both you and me.  Keep reading, and I’ll dig into the details.

Why Your Niche Sites May Have Been Hurt by “Penguin”

There’s a fair amount of speculation on what the Google “Penguin” update changed and no one seems to know with certainty exactly how websites were affected and how to go about fixing a site.  Based on my reading of various articles around the web, these seem to be the most significant causes of sites losing their rankings as a result of the update:



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:Earning Dude is not responsible for the usage of the information provided in this website. Any risks taken by the end user are with the understanding that the author is not liable for any losses incurred by the user.