Friday 20 July 2012

Google AdSense Alternatives: Infolinks

The “Google AdSense Alternatives” series continues! In case you missed it, I previously wrote about Media.net, and today I’m going to discuss Infolinks.

Much like Media.net, Infolinks was one of the alternatives I turned to almost immediately after losing my AdSense account.  I had seen it around on a lot of other sites in the past, but never bothered to try it until now.  My overall feelings are pretty mixed on this one, and I’ll explain why below.

What is Infolinks?

Infolinks is a bit different than AdSense or Media.net, mainly because of the way the advertisements are displayed.  Instead of displaying advertisements in a separate box, the ads are actually embedded within hyper-linked text in a site’s content.

Here’s what it looks like on one of my sites:



View the Original article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer:Earning Dude is not responsible for the usage of the information provided in this website. Any risks taken by the end user are with the understanding that the author is not liable for any losses incurred by the user.